Mount Whitney through Mobius Arch
taken from the Mobius Arch in Alabama Hills, I guess this is a classic and there are millions of shots just like this - but it really is amazing, to look at Mount Whitney (the highest point at the "lower 48" in the US) through this arch.
No species on this photo
It has been indicated that there is no species on this photo.
Uploaded Feb 28, 2019. Captured May 18, 2018 10:19 in Movie Flat Rd, Lone Pine, CA 93545, USA.
"Today, we want to focus on just a handful of captivating scenic photographs submitted by JungleDragon users from around the world. Don't be surprised if you find yourself falling even further in love with our Mother Earth!
1. Bring in the Night (sunset in the Arizona desert) by Stephen Philips
2. Mount Adams Wildflowers, Pacific Crest Trail, US by morpheme
3. Erica Moorlands of Ethiopia by DanielNelson
4. Double Rainbow at Midnight in Fairbanks, Alaska by Hans Kokx
5. Jordan Valley Wildflowers by Ori Fragman Sapir
6. Etosha Waterhole Scene, Okaukeujo, Namibia by Barry
7. Lupine at Sunset - Paradise Meadows, Mt. Rainier by morpheme
8. Bundula Wetlands of Sri Lanka by fchristant
9. Mount Whitney through Mobius Arch, Long Pine, California, US by Yael Orgad
10. Plitvice Lakes, Croatia by Patomarazul
https://www.jungledragon.com/…/…/plitvice_lakes_croatia.html" Posted 4 years ago