''Lupinus arcticus'' is a species of flowering plant in the legume family known by the common name Arctic lupine. It is native to northwestern North America, where it occurs from Oregon north to Alaska and east to Nunavut. It is a common wildflower in British Columbia.
This is a perennial herb growing from a taproot and producing an erect stem up to 50 centimeters tall. The dark green, hairy leaves are borne upon rough, hairy petioles up to 17 centimeters long. The leaves are palmately.. more
Similar species: Fabales
Uploaded Jul 4, 2015. Captured Jul 2, 2015 21:04 in Mount Rainier National Park, Skyline Trail, Ashford, WA 98304, USA.
"Today, we want to focus on just a handful of captivating scenic photographs submitted by JungleDragon users from around the world. Don't be surprised if you find yourself falling even further in love with our Mother Earth!
1. Bring in the Night (sunset in the Arizona desert) by Stephen Philips
2. Mount Adams Wildflowers, Pacific Crest Trail, US by morpheme
3. Erica Moorlands of Ethiopia by DanielNelson
4. Double Rainbow at Midnight in Fairbanks, Alaska by Hans Kokx
5. Jordan Valley Wildflowers by Ori Fragman Sapir
6. Etosha Waterhole Scene, Okaukeujo, Namibia by Barry
7. Lupine at Sunset - Paradise Meadows, Mt. Rainier by morpheme
8. Bundula Wetlands of Sri Lanka by fchristant
9. Mount Whitney through Mobius Arch, Long Pine, California, US by Yael Orgad
10. Plitvice Lakes, Croatia by Patomarazul
https://www.jungledragon.com/…/…/plitvice_lakes_croatia.html" Posted 4 years ago